IS A DOWNLOAD VERSION OF THIS PRODUCT. THE DOWNLOAD SIZE IS 38 MB. ONCE
YOU FINALIZE THE ORDER YOU WILL BE GIVEN A LINK TO THE DOWNLOAD. IF YOU
HAVE A TABLET DEVICE THIS IS THE BOOK FOR YOU!
This product page is for the iPad/Tablet download only version
is the same great book that is the standard reference in the industry
but it is now an interactive PDF for the iPad and other tablet
devices! You get the entire How To Print T-Shirts book with forty videos
(2.5 gigs!) on all key topics. The movies stream instantly from our
high-speed internet server. Watching and reading the book on an iPad is a
thing of beauty!
book covers everything from A to Z about screen printing T-Shirts
and Heat Transfers, and includes sections on printing Nylon Jackets,
Baseball Caps and more. Plus, it has a new expanded section on digital
heat transfers and direct-to-garment inkjet printing on shirts. This
is the book the industry talks about. It is responsible for getting
thousands of T-Shirt printers into the profitable garment printing
business! Every successful shop has a "well used" copy of this book. How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit
has literally become "the Bible" of the industry. It is written in
an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner by industry experts Scott and
Pat Fresener who have been in the industry since 1970.
digital iPad/Tablet version is an interactive PDF file. The download
file that is over 38mb in size. After you have paid for the order you
will receive a download link. Simply unZip the file, read the Read Me file and copy the book to your Tablet. If using an iPad we recommend a PDF reader APP called GoodReader.
if you own a physical copy of the book, you need this digital edition to
go with it! What a team. Read and learn anywhere. Watch short videos.
Become a better printer!
Key Features of the book:
• 256 pages.
• Complete Suppliers Directory Over 350 Listings and Links.
• Over 20 Wall Charts and Ready-To-Use Forms.
• Links to over 2.5 gigabytes of video - FIVE hours.
• Works on any computer system (Mac or PC).
• Plans To Build Your Own Equipment.
• Over 350 Photographs and Illustrations.
• New Chapter on Inkjet-to-Garment Printing.
Here is a complete Chapter list:
1. Artwork Preparation and Computer Graphics
2. Preparing the Screen
3. All About Screen Printing Inks
4. Screen Printing Techniques and Equipment
5. All About Heat Transfer Making
6. Printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and Other Imprintables
7. Special Effects Printing - Foil, Puff, Glitter, Discharge and more
8. Printing Non-Textiles - Signs, Posters and more
9. Inkjet Printing Directly On Garments
10. All About Garments
11. Marketing and Selling
12. The Business of Decorated Apparel
13. Setting Up A Shop
14. Industry Glossary
15. Suppliers Direcotory and Buyer's Guide
16. Wall Charts and Forms.
Note: This product will work in tablet devices like the Kindle and
Nook but they will NOT let you click on video or internet links. The Apple iPad and others will and it is a thing of beauty.
If you are not sure check to see if your tablet device will let you
click on embedded links in an interactive PDF file. Some devices imply
they will when in fact they will not.
Order a physical hard copy of the book for $39.95 here.
Order a DVD version of this book with five hours of embedded videos here.
The DVD version has the 3 gigabyte version that plays on a standard
computer (Mac or PC), and also includes the tablet version for the iPad.
With the DVD version you get the best of both worlds. Read the book on
your computer with embedded videos that open in seconds, or read the
book on your iPad with videos that stream within seconds from our high
speed internet server.