Introductory offer only $39.95. Now shipping!
This is what you have been wating for - the 2012 Edition of How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit! We have totally updated our book with a lot of new information, current trends, procedure updates, over 150 new photos, updated Buyer's Guide and much more. Over the years we have worked hard to keep How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit the most current book available in this industry.
This product page is for the DVD Version
is the same great book that is the standard reference in the industry
but it is now on a DVD! The entire book is an Interactive PDF file with
dozens of embedded movies (2.5 gigs!) on all key topics. Simply insert
the DVD and start to use the book on your computer. Read the entire
text and click on the key embedded DVDs.
version also includes the iPad/Tablet version that streams the videos
from our high speed internet server. Put it on your computer. Put it on
book covers everything from A to Z about screen printing T-Shirts
and Heat Transfers, and includes sections on printing Nylon Jackets,
Baseball Caps and more. Plus, it has a new expanded section on digital
heat transfers and direct-to-garment inkjet printing on shirts. This is
the book the industry talks about. It is responsible for getting
thousands of T-Shirt printers into the profitable garment printing
business! Every successful shop has a "well used" copy of this book. How To Print T-Shirts For Fun And Profit
has literally become "the Bible" of the industry. It is written in
an easy-to-follow step-by-step manner by industry experts Scott and
Pat Fresener who have been in the industry since 1970.
if you own a physical copy of the book, you need this digital edition to
go with it! What a team. Read and learn anywhere. Watch short videos.
Become a better printer!
Key Features of the book:
• 256 pages.
• Complete Suppliers Directory Over 350 Listings and Links.
• Over 20 Wall Charts and Ready-To-Use Forms.
• Links to over 2.5 gigabytes of video - FIVE hours.
• Works on any computer system (Mac or PC).
• Plans To Build Your Own Equipment.
• Over 350 Photographs and Illustrations.
• New Chapter on Inkjet-to-Garment Printing.
Here is a complete Chapter list:
1. Artwork Preparation and Computer Graphics
2. Preparing the Screen
3. All About Screen Printing Inks
4. Screen Printing Techniques and Equipment
5. All About Heat Transfer Making
6. Printing Nylon Jackets, Baseball Caps and Other Imprintables
7. Special Effects Printing - Foil, Puff, Glitter, Discharge and more
8. Printing Non-Textiles - Signs, Posters and more
9. Inkjet Printing Directly On Garments
10. All About Garments
11. Marketing and Selling
12. The Business of Decorated Apparel
13. Setting Up A Shop
14. Industry Glossary
15. Suppliers Direcotory and Buyer's Guide
16. Wall Charts and Forms.
Note: This product will work in tablet devices like the Kindle and
Nook but they will NOT let you click on video or internet links. The Apple iPad and others will and it is a thing of beauty.
If you are not sure check to see if your tablet device will let you
click on embedded links in an interactive PDF file. Some devices imply
they will when in fact they will not.
Order a physical hard copy of the book for $39.95 here.
Order a download eBook version with links to five hours of video. If you have an iPad this is the version for you. Place your order here.